RAID Advanced 35 Diver will improve your in-water confidence as you learn about and practice dive planning, underwater navigation, deep diving and buoyancy skills.
SCUBA diving is the most widely taken diver certification in the world.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE :
This highly sort after and quality course is designed to train persons with diving experience, in the safe use of SCUBA diving with no decompression, to a maximum depth of 35 metres
This programme is taught in Two Sections:
FIRST SECTION - THEORY :
This is the theory or academic section, which any person may take and complete, followed, without obligation, the Second Section which is the practical session where you can learn with an Instructor the underwater skills necessary for this level of training and complete your certification.
When you purchase this programme on-line you are effectively purchasing the access to the theoretical content, knowledge reviews and exam for this level of diver training, which consists of download PDF manuals with detailed information covering 9 sections in the following subjects:
- Diving In General
- Confined Water Training
- Open Water Training
There is such a wealth of information in these comprehensive manuals and is well worth the cost alone!
RAID provides you with more information and knowledge development than any Instructor lead lectures only or short video can provide in a limited time period generally offered.
Any person can purchase this course will receive the comprehensive academic training package, without the need to complete the practical session (no obligation).
The on-line training package includes:
- PDF Manuals
- Quick Quiz and Exam
- Life time access to Dive RAID manuals (can download)
SECOND SESSION - PRACTICAL TRAINING :
- To be completed with your Dive RAID Instructor.
- Open Water - minimum 5 hours underwater over 6 Dives
Dive RAID CERTIFICATION :
- Upon successfully passing the practical training:
- International Recognized Diver Certification
- Life Time access to your Dive RAID On-line logbook
- Diver certification E-card
- Life time access to manuals
PREREQUISITES for the Practical Training :
- To be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Have a RAID Open Water Diver certification or equivalent certification from a recognised training agency.
- Completed and passed the Advanced Open Water academic section Quick Quiz and Exam.
- Have a minimum of 4 hours logged underwater whilst using open circuit equipment.
Documented proof of prerequisite requirements needs to be presented to the appointed Dive RAID Dive Centre for approval prior to any in water training.
If you need more information, please click on the link below.