The RAID Explorer 30 course is an exciting, fun programme designed to increase your skills and understanding of the important core areas of diving and was developed to bridge the gap between traditional open-water diver and more advanced programs.
The Explorer 30 specialty, conceived to be an easy next step from the RAID Open Water 20 diver course, has minimal theory “All Online” and a focus on practical sessions themed to giving the diver more skills and experience while still under the watchful eye of their RAID Instructor supervision
RAID Explorer 30 also allows the diver to participate in some alternative diving activities, including core dives featuring navigation, deep and second level buoyancy training, which are critical for safe diving in deeper depths and for the diver’s overall comfort.
The course will take you on 5 different dives so you expand on the knowledge and skills learned during your Open Water course. This specialty can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of RAID Open Water 20.
THE PROGRAMME EMPLOYS THE FOLLOWING
- Gain the basic skills to dive in a range of different environments or dive sites.
- Gain a higher level of buoyancy skills.
- Understand the principles of underwater navigation.
- Understand the procedures for planning on deep dives.
- Experience elective dives based on your local environment/ interests.
- To be a minimum of 12 years old.
- Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
- Complete the RAID online registration procedures.
If you need more information, please click on the link below.